Mid-week Tahoe ski bus
Get to the slopes without the hassle Winterset
Year after year, Winterset members return because it’s the easiest and most convenient way to enjoy the season with a great group of people!
Winterset is a great way to enjoy more time skiing or snowboarding without the hassle of driving! On Wednesdays in January and February, our deluxe chartered buses head for the slopes for a full day at Tahoe’s best resorts. Wednesdays mean short lift lines and no crowds. What could be better?
Skip the driving.
We pick you up at one of our convenient departure points and take you straight to the slopes. No driving, no chains, no long
walks through parking lots, and no wear and tear on your car or you. And no filling up with expensive gas for the trip!
Relax, ski all day, relax.
Enjoy a relaxing ride up the hill while we serve hot beverages and pastries. On the way home, enjoy après ski beverages and goodies as we share the day’s adventures. Does that sound like a great plan?
Everyone is welcome!
Whether you’re new to the sport or a seasoned expert, you’ll enjoy the camaraderie and relaxed atmosphere.
Make memories with new friends More than just skiing.
Our famous Tex Mex
Each year, we choose one Winterset trip for our annual Tex Mex party on the slopes. Our skiers gather outside the bus and enjoy a home-cooked meal that includes a rotating list of items like tacos, seven-layer dip and more. The only way to enjoy this unique experience is to join us!
Solo no more
Looking for new friends to make memories on the slopes with? Our weekly trips are a great way to meet skiers and snowboarders you can adventure with for years to come! Many of our clients have skied with us for years, and they return for the camaraderie they build on the bus and on the slopes.
Travel with us Departure points
- Dixon @ 1440 Ary Lane (I-80 Pitt School Rd Exit)
- Davis @ Mace Park-N-Ride Lot, County Road 32A, Davis
- Land Park @ Land Park Ski and Sports • 4207 Freeport Blvd. (one block North of Sutterville)
- Arden Park @ Big Lots • 8700 La Riviera Dr. at Watt (the East side of the parking lot)
- Fair Oaks @ Baskin-Robbins • 8894 Madison Ave. (Hazel and Madison near KFC)
- El Dorado Hills @ Raley’s Shopping Center • El Dorado Hills Blvd.
- Folsom @ Safeway Shopping Center • Iron Point Rd. and Prarie City Rd. 221 Iron Point Rd. (in the South Side of the complex next to Iron Pt. Rd.)
- Roseville @ The Park & Ride • Taylor Rd North of Eureka
- Auburn @ Bell Road Exit off I-80
For current trip departure times and weather information please call The Trip Info Line at 916-274-4079. This will have the most up-to-date time and weather information posted prior to trip departure. In addition The Trip Info Line will also have any changes made to the trip regarding the scheduled return time.
This map represents multiple bus routes. If you are meeting a friend on a trip please be sure to call the office and double check that you will be on the same bus as your friend.